Friday 12 November 2010

easy christmas gift ideas chocolates presents 2010 handy craft style presents to make for friends this xmas 2010

easy christmas gift ideas chocolates presents 2010 handy craft style presents to make for friends this xmas 2010.

7. Fill an attractive cup or dish with a friend's favorite chocolates or other treats. Wrap attractively with holiday ribbons and plastic wrap to hold it in place. Place in a festive bag for delivery.

Last Minute Christmas 2010 Gift: Home Made Chocolates

suzi80 | 22 December 2007
This is a video of me making some home made chocolates as a Christmas gift for my Aunt and Uncle.

The ingredients are:

2 x 375g bags dark chocolate melts
3 x 100g bags glacé cherries
sweet sherry

2 x 375g bags white chocolate melts
12 x large candy canes
1/2 lid peppermint essence

Sorry about my arm getting in the way sometimes. I have a tiny kitchen and it is hard to find a place to put my camera. Also, the sun went down while I was filming so it gets dark at the end. I'll have to work out how to get my camera to film well while I'm inside.

Hope you like it!
Category:
Howto & Style
Tags:
chocolate home made cooking food christmas 2010 gift sweets cherries candy



Countdown to Christmas 2010: Homemade Gifts

QuickandSimpleMag | 30 November 2007
Gift 2010 ideas that don't cost anything
Category:
Howto & Style
Tags:
christmas holidays 2010 gifts DIY budget



Home made Christmas gifts 2010 embroidery would make a nice pouch for the chocolates to go into.

susangm | 14 November 2008
What I've been doing the past several months making Christmas gifts
Category:
People & Blogs
Tags:
machine embroidery sewing Christmas gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts