Tuesday 23 November 2010

holiday music 2010 gift ideas for the music lover who plays an instrument

holiday music 2010 gift ideas for the music lover who plays an instrument, n0.24 Holiday music for the music lover who plays an instrument. Purchase the sheet music of a favorite holiday song and include a CD or tape with it.

this would make a nice song.

Natalie Brown - Give Love on Christmas Day - Christmas Holiday Music



nataliemedia | 11 December 2008
⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ EXPAND FOR MORE INFO ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
►Please join my mailing list◄ http://www.natalie-brown.com/list.htm
This is the ONLY reliable way of me getting info to you and getting info about where you live so I can attempt to plan what cities to bring my live show to.

►Buy my music◄ http://www.natalie-brown.com/music.html
Each purchase is guaranteed to make you feel good because when you buy it, you support Independent music!

Hi!

This is a rendition of the Motown song "Give Love on Christmas Day". I actually had NEVER heard this song before the day I went in to record it. My producer Jeremy said he had a special treat planned for me and he played me the track he had done and gave me the lyric sheet. I listened to a version by the Jackson Five and then went right on the mic to record. Jeremy does that to me sometimes! LOL Get on the mic and SANG girl, he says! LOL Anyway, I really was nervous about recording a song I was not familiar with, but I think it turned out great and I LOVE the sentiment of this song. So enjoy it and remember that love is the MOST precious GIFT you can give!

I'm sorry I have no video for this song... it's from my 2003 Christmas album 'A Cool Christmas' which has now been sold out. It was a limited issue item.

I hope to do another Christmas album in the future. Please subscribe to my channel if you are feeling the music. I'd also appreciate comments and favorites if you like what you hear!
http://www.youtube.com/user/nataliemedia

My new album 'Random Thoughts' is now out. You can join my mailing list for updates on shows and you get a FREE song download when you subscribe.
http://www.natalie-brown.com/mljoin.htm

Thanks for listening! Be sure to share this video with everyone you know who might enjoy a visit and listen to some great Christmas music!

Love,
Nat
Category:
Music
Tags:
Jackson 5 Michael Jackson The Temptations Ciara Natalie Brown Natalie Brown Vocalist Singing Christmas Song Holiday Music happy festivities santa presents gift 2010 sing love five new edition SWV Adult Contemporary Christmas Music Christmas Songs Jackson Five

give love on christmas day jackson 5 lyrics


People making lists, buying special gifts,
Taking time to be kind to one and all.
It's that time of year when good friends are near,
And you wish you could give more than just presents from a store.

Why don't you give love on Christmas Day
Even the man who has everything
Would be so happy if you would bring
him love on Christmas Day,
No greater gift is there than love.

People you don't know smile and nod hello,
Everywhere there's an air of Christmas joy.
It's that once of year when the world's sincere,
And you'd like to find a way to show the things that words can't say.

Why don't you give love on Christmas Day?
The man on the street and the couple upstairs
All need to know there's someone who cares.
Give love on Christmas Day
No greater gift is there than love.

What the world needs is love
Yes, the world needs more love.

Why don't you give love on Christmas Day
Every little child on Santa's knee
Has room for your love underneath his tree
Give love on Christmas Day
No greater gift is there than love.

What the world needs is love
Yes, the world needs more love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts