Friday 12 November 2010

new christmas 2010 recipe cook book + ingredients present ideas no 2 easy gift selections to give this year 2010

new christmas 2010 recipe present ideas no 2 easy gift selections to give this year 2010, In our search for the perfect gift, we often forget to look within or at the receiver with a simple but personal present. Are you stumped for that original Christmas gift idea? Can't figure out what to give the person who has everything? Here are 100 gift ideas that are sure to bring smiles to whoever receives one.

part 2

2. Select a cookbook and choose a recipe from the book. Attach a card to the front that includes the recipe name and page number. Place the cookbook and dry ingredients for the recipe in a decorative basket.

Check out my daughters christmas gift

rjpassingtime | 10 March 2010
I made a historical recipe scrapbook for my daughter. I am still missing some pictures and recipes from family members and hope they watch so I can finish the book. This is my first youtube video -should I cover up the voices with music or leave it?
Category:
Entertainment
Tags:
scrapbooking recipe albums Tim Holtz embellishments graphic 45 paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts